Log in and Sign up
Navigate to the slidecrew portal in your preferred browser and you will be presented with a login page. Enter your login details and click the “Log in” button.
Resetting your Password
On the login page, just above the “log in” button is a link displayed as a line of text reading “Forgot your password?”
Click the link to go to the password reset page.
There are 2 ways of creating a new account for the Slidecrew portal:
- Sign up
- Receiving an invitation
On the login page, just below the “log in” button is a line of text ending in a clickable link labelled “sign up”.
Following this link will take you through a step-by-step account creation process.
The admin or organiser of an already created event may create an account on your behalf. If the account created has a sufficient user level, a message will be sent to the email address assigned to the new account, which will contain a link to their unique account creation page.
Account Creation Process
On following the sign-up link, you will be walked through the account creation process via a series of screens.
1. Basic information – asks you to create a password for your account, and fill in the email address that will be associated with this account, if using the sign-up option, rather than the invitation.
2. Personal information – Some fields will be optional. Mandatory fields such as Name and Country will be indicated with a red asterisk.
3. Profile picture and Biography – these fields are both optional
4. Welcome message – no action is required here, but you can click the button to be redirected to the login page.
5. Verification email – An email ill be sent to your inbox with a link to verify your account. This should be done within 24 hours of signing up.